The Bio-Stress Release Workshop
Bio-Stress Release is a non-invasive and fast-acting treatment for relieving pain in various parts of the body. The technique guides the body to correct both muscular and skeletal disorder.
When applying the treatment the focus is on identifying the release position that produces comfort and freedom. When this position is located and appropriately held, the body can relax. Once it relaxes, the natural inherent balance of the physical structure can re-assert itself and restore a sense of well-being.
Key Highlights of The Training:
- Guiding the body to find its own balance without force.
- Develop confidence to work with clients who have been struggling with various forms of pain for a long time.
- Learn the emotional and energetic implications of structural imbalance.
- Help your clients to recognise their ‘stuck’ patterns and facilitate their release.
- Study trigger points and positional releases for every single part of the body.
- Offer a treatment that can be given with the clothes on.
Courses are held at Well Park, Belstone, Okehampton, Devon and are led by Susanna Terry
Susanna Terry LCCH Dip ST Dip BSR
tel.01837 840718, email@example.com
The training requires attendance of two 3-day modules which are normally held Friday through Sunday.
Modules 1 and 2 have the same standard outline but module 2 will also include some more detailed techniques and exercises. After completion of module 1 you will be able to incorporate the technique into your therapeutic practice immediately.
This is very much a hands-on course and you will be supported in perfecting your skills.
There will be continuous assessment of your work with the techniques.
When you reach a satisfactory standard you will be given a Bio-Stress Release certificate.
This usually happens at the end of module 2 .
Bio-Stress Release Workshop Dates & Fees
Limited Places Available so Book Early
Module 1: 18th to 20th of October 2024
Module 1: 8th to 10th of November 2024
The cost is at £720.00 for two 3-day modules.
Full Payment: £720.00 (click here)
2 Easy Pay: £385.00 for each payment (click here)
Click here to book your FREE Enrich Your Holistic Practice session (optional)
Tea/coffee and refreshments are provided at intervals during teaching sessions.